Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Not a very productive night last night. I went to pick up my new rear calipers from AutoZone, and they ordered the wrong ones. No biggie, I'm not in a rush to get them, so they reordered them. Tried to get a bigger boot clamp, but AutoZone doesn't carry them, so I will try Nappa. I did get longer bolts for the differential mounting, and I got a couple of cotter pins I needed.

Othan that that dismal shopping trip, I packed up all the parts that need some sort of fixing/pressing by the pro's into the car. Now I just have to drop them off and get them all ready.

I called FFR, they said they are waiting on the irs spacers and the shoulder bolts before they ship out all my back ordered/missing parts. They said they should arrive at FF near the end of this week, or early next week. Realistically I won't see them until the beginning of next month. No big deal, there is tons of stuff I can work on. Although it would be nice to finish the front suspension.

I dropped of the differential, hub, bearings and spindles at Allison Autocare. It's all supposed to be ready tomorrow. I also mailed the brake pedal to Micheal Everson to be modified.

More things to do:
  • Buy my very own Torque Wrench

  • Buy an Aluminum Racing Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home