Friday, January 16, 2004

Not much is going to happen to the car for the rest of the month. Work has really picked up, and I'm going to be taking two business trips to Denver before the end of the month.

I did, however, drop off the flywheel with Keith Craft Motorsport to have them press in the pressure plate alignment dowels. I tried to do it myself, and rather than screw something up, I decided it would just be easier to have them do it.

I also cut the gas pedal mount off of the frame. I don't need it there as I'm using an aftermarket gas pedal, and the standard mount actually gets in the way of the aftermarket one.

My goal for the remainder of the month is to get the drivers side footbox siliconed and rivited inplace, and to get the flywheel, pressure plate, bellhousing, clutch, transmission assembly assembled. Once all that is done, The engine will get dropped in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home