Sunday, February 01, 2004

I finished up drilling and cleco'ing the cockpit area. I also drilled and cleco'ed a couple of miscellaneous panels in the trunk area. I'm running out of aluminum panels to drill and cleco. I need to get my wheels sooner than later, or I'll have to think up some other filler work to do in the mean time.

Also in the picture below you can see the horrid dent I made in the transmission tunnel to try to give the street performer seats some more room, so they can be oriented straight. The aluminum is pushed in as much as possible in that area and rivited to the transmission tunnel frame. Even with this modification to the transmission tunnel, the seats will still have to be squeezed to fit correctly. Hopefully the carpet will stretch enough and look ok around the dent.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home