Sunday, October 26, 2003

I picked up a 7/16 drill bit, but it wont fit on either of my two cheap drills. Time to make some phone calls and see if I can borrow a drill. Ah ha, the other Matt in Allen building a cobra has one. I'm going to go visit him on Tuesday with my pedal box and drill the hole for the master cylinder. So the pedal box re-assembly will have to wait until after that is done.

I picked up some generic boot clamps, and I finished assembling both half shafts. I tried to put the spindle into the axle and it doesn't go in all the way. I wonder if I just need to torque down the axle nut to get it to seat all the way in? I posted a question on FFCobra to see what the pro's say.

The differential is in! The drivers side coil-over and upper control arm are installed. Ooops, the upper control arm is upside down, the quad shock mount is supposed to be facing down. No big deal as the spindle is only temporarily on, it will need to be removed to install the axle assembly later.



To Do:
  • Order Russ Thompson's Gas Pedal

  • Order competition cut out dashboard