Saturday, November 01, 2003

I've been spending the better part of today and yesterday researching wheels. It sucks but I think I'm getting close to a decision. More on that later.

I painted all the spacers and both upper control arm ball joints (since they rust if left alone) blue. I think the spacers look alot better painted. I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out. Here is a picture.



Back to the wheels. I think unless someone beats me over the head telling me how ugly these wheels are, these are the ones! The plan is to run 17x8" wheels in the front and 17x9.5" in the rear. For tires I'm planning on 245/45/17 front and 275/40/17 for the rear. There are two things that are keeping me from ordering them right now. One, I'm not 100% sure the correct backspacing for my suspension setup. Two, I need to find a good place to order them from.