Wednesday, November 05, 2003

My Factory Five parts came in!!! I started cleaning up the IFS bracket to be painted. I also, now have the IRS spacers I need to finish the rear. The only part that didn't come was the grease fitting for the upper ball joint. I'm just going to go to Lowes and try to source one myself.

I picked up some more caliper paint so I could paint the rear calipers to match the front ones. I cleaned up the old donor rear caliper mounting brackets some more in preperation for getting painted. Looks like tomorrow is going to be another paint day.

I've done some more wheel research and I'm closer to making a decision. I'm going to call a couple of places that sell wheels and see if they can't hook me up with some American Racing Hopster wheels. Here is a picture of some hopsters on a real car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home