Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Found a leak in the passenger rear brake line, where the hard line changes over to the braided flexible lines. I didn't have anyone around to help re-bleed the brakes again after fixing the leak. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

I got the front of the car off the jacks and onto the front wheels. It looks like my lower control arms are bound up in the mounts, as the car does not sit down correctly. This doesn't really surprise me, as I've seen it on "Allen Matt's" car, and heard of it on the forums. I was hoping I wouldn't have the problem, but I do. I'll worry about fixing it later after I get the brakes finished, and drop the car down on all 4 wheels.

When I get the car down off the jack stands tomorrow, I'll take some more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home