Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I couldn't wait any longer.... So, I took it out for a spin... Nothing crazy yet, just a slow cruise down the alley and back, I did get it going fast enough to shift into second though.

No major problems. I didn't tighten the side pipes down enough, so I had an exhaust leak on the drivers side and I had pulled the speedo gear plug a while ago to install the speedo (but I'm missing the speedo gear thingy) so, a bit of transmission oil leaked. I put the plug back in. I couldn't tell if the brakes felt good enough yet as I could barely reach them, but they did stop the car.

Before the next go-cart ride, I need to rig up a way to secure the seat and keep it forward enough for me to confortably reach the pedals. Plus I need to do all the things I really should have done before this go-cart ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home