Sunday, March 21, 2004

I temporarily mounted the side pipes, and fired it up to see how much a difference it makes. It really quiets down (relatively speaking) the noise, but not so much that it sounds wimpy. I still need to make my own brackets to hang the rubber exhaust hangers from.

"Plano" Matt stopped by Thursday night and helped me bleed my brakes. While the brake pedal isn't as firm as I'd like it, it's going to do for now. After I drive it, if I'm unhappy with it, I'll try again.

The dash didn't get dropped off until Wednesday, and was supposed to be ready Friday morning. Like everything else, nothing gets done on time, and the dash will not be ready until Monday (I hope).

I still had the car up on jack stands from the Thursday night bleed fest when I tested out the side pipes. So, since the rear end was up in the air, I put it and gear, and spun the rear wheels around a bit. Everything seemed to be working well. Hopefully the first go-cart ride will happen next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home