Sunday, March 14, 2004

I touched up the paint on the gas tank, and reinstalled it onto the car. I got the Clutch Cable installed with the adjustment thing. I had to frabricate a bracket to keep the cable away from the steering shaft. I also wired up the neutral safety switch to the clutch safety switch. I ran the engine for a bit during the testing of the safety switch and the clutch cable. Everything seems to work fine.

I also installed the horns, and wired up the engine bay portion of it. I'll run the wires to the horn button after I get the dash back Tuesday. Speaking of which, the dash is getting dropped off tomorrow to be brushed and anodized black. Hopefully it will turn out as nice as I'm imagining it will.

I've also decided against painting the car silver. I attended the Texas Cobra Club meet a few weeks ago and, 8 out of 12 cars were silver. I've come up with a new plan, but I'm not gonna tell everyone what it is (some already know), you'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home