Thursday, February 26, 2004

I ran around town tonight trying to find something to plug up the radiator cap. No luck. I did do some work on the car though. I got the remote filling installed, and then realized I need 2 more hose clamps. I took a couple of pictures of the remote filler installation with the overflow line running to the overflow bottle on the radiator.

Updated First Start List
  • DONE! Buy wire crimping/stripping/cutting tool
  • Install headers
  • Wire up the engine and ignition switch
  • Clean Gas Tank and buy some gas
  • DONE! Install Remote Radiator Filler
  • Buy a cap for remote filler
  • DONE! Figure out what to do with the overflow line from the remote filler
  • Fill radiator with water and coolant
  • ALMOST DONE! (need 2 more clamps) Clamp down the radiator lines
  • DONE! Install a bolt near the steering rack on the drivers side to anchor some zip ties that will hold the lower radiator hose in place
  • Figure out how I want to run the throttle cable
  • Buy throttle cable mounting bracket
  • Fill the transmission with transmission fluid
  • DONE! Buy the right sized pulley belt
  • Mount the fuse box




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home