Thursday, February 26, 2004

Not a lot of stuff got done tonight. I've been mostly posting questions to the forum to get some answers to my problems. I did make it to the autoparts store and the hardware store for some needed parts and supplies that are needed to finish most of the items in the current list. I'm pretty sure where I want to mount the fuse box, but I need to make 2 brackets from some aluminum to fasten it securely.

Updated First Start List
  • DONE! Buy wire crimping/stripping/cutting tool
  • Install headers
  • Wire up the engine and ignition switch
  • Clean Gas Tank and buy some gas
  • Install Remote Radiator Filler
  • Buy a cap for remote filler
  • Figure out what to do with the overflow line from the remote filler
  • Fill radiator with water and coolant
  • Clamp down the radiator lines
  • DONE! Install a bolt near the steering rack on the drivers side to anchor some zip ties that will hold the lower radiator hose in place
  • Figure out how I want to run the throttle cable
  • Buy throttle cable mounting bracket
  • Fill the transmission with transmission fluid
  • DONE! Buy the right sized pulley belt
  • Mount the fuse box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home